3 October, 2009
Pumpkin Pie Dip with Ginger Snaps
Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Dip
Summary: If you like pumpkin pie, you will love this dip. Serve this dip with ginger snaps, apple slices or pear slices. Yummy way to bring in fall.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (go low or no fat)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Chill at least 8 hours. Before serving, allow to stand about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Serve with gingersnaps, apple slices, and/or pear slices.
Cooking time (duration): 0 minutes
Diet (other): Reduced fat, low carb
Number of servings (yield): 12
Meal type: hors d'oerves
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Recipe by Vickie.
Microformatting by hRecipe.