1 August, 2012
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
You need: miniature peanut butter cups, break and bake cookies, cooking spray, mini-cupcake pan and I use the silicone mini-cupcake molds.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Unwrap PB cups and place in freezer (yes freezer) until ready to put in cookies (this helps to keep their shape)
- Place silicone cup molds in mini-cupcake pan (and I over kill by spraying the molds with cooking spray)
- Place 1 break apart cookie (I like Immaculate brand) in each mold cup
- Place pan in oven and bake cookies until golden brown appx 13 minutes (they must brown so they won't be too soft)
- Place pan on cooking rack (cookies may fall in the middle-that is ok)
- Place cold PB cups in the middle of cookie and lightly press down slightly
- Take molds out of pan and place on cooling rack allowing them to cool faster.
- Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes
- Use a butter knife to slide around the edge of the cookie and it will release from mold
OMG, Eat warm! Eat cooled the next day...if you can stop yourself when they are warm HA